I’m starting the 4-week detox for sugar addicts.
I know I’m more empowered with your company, so join in if interested. And because it is friendly to you/Me too, spread this around to others.
This is my list of reasons re: my choice today as part of step 1:
Reasons why I am cutting back on sugar
- clarity of thought and subsequent depth of experience,
- #obesity and related illnesses (comorbidities,)
- appearance and social stigma,
- social influence,
- quality of life and
If you choose to participate, and are interested in what the power of social influence can do for you, please post your own reasons here.
Looking forward to connecting with you. Keep on.
Self-Care Tip – Deliberately and purposefully harness the power of social influence in becoming a friend to yourself.
- Social Networks – Can the “least active” influence community wellness? (people-powered-ep.com)
- How People-Pleasing Leads to Overeating (healthland.time.com)
- Obesity Is The New Smoking – And That Gives Us Hope For U.S. Health (blisstree.com)
- Surprising perk of the ATX100 (fatcinating.wordpress.com)
- Trapped in a fat cell: How pollutants may be exacerbating the obesity crisis (life.nationalpost.com)
- Should GPs take on the takeaways? (nasgp.wordpress.com)
- What We Eat Can Alter The Brain Regions That Regulate Body Weight (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Let’s set our own goals (3quarksdaily.com)
- How Social Media Affect Your Health (bigthink.com)
- Obesity in Women Linked to Living Near Parks?! (weightymatters.ca)
- McDonald’s Harnesses the Power of the Mommy Bloggers (sixestate.com)
- Overweight Linked to Acne in Teen Girls (nlm.nih.gov)
- Re: Fighting Childhood Obesity: Is Phys. Ed. Enough? (whsword.wordpress.com)
- Self-care is Not Selfish But You Might Feel Alone (friendtoyourself.com)
- SocialChorus Enables Brands to Harness Social Influence With the Launch of Influencer Relationship Marketing Software (prnewswire.com)
- Exclusive Interview with Brian Solis: Social Influence, Content Curation and Future of Social Media (woorkup.com)
- Social Influence: 3 Questions for Marketing and PR Pros (forfreeblog.blogspot.com)
- Trust & Social Influence – a panel debate at #smwldn (markkellynet.com)