A multitude of sins would be forgiven, pills would be forgotten, pain would be diminished, hope would be restored, brain would be healthy if we would but go to sleep.
Questions: What keeps you from self-indulging when it is time to go to bed but you’d rather not? What helps you get your restorative brain rest? Have you noticed that everything is better with sleep? Would you describe it to us?
Self-Care Tip – Get solid restful sleep. Be a friend to yourself.
- Can Rest Improve Your Sports Performance? (psychologytoday.com)
- Optimum Well-Being Includes Sleep (3sharedpaths.com)
- Interesting Facts About Sleep – Part I (parenting-success.com)
- Doctor provides top tips for tip-top sleep (time4sleep.co.uk)
- Turn On, Tune In, Nod Out – A Mindful Approach to Sleep, Part 1 (psychologytoday.com)
- Friday’s the best night to sleep – report (time4sleep.co.uk)
- Lip plaster could help snorers (time4sleep.co.uk)