What is being a friend to yourself? As long as we have been talking about this, we still wonder. Although a dynamic concept, we have a premise that doesn’t change. Everything starts and ends with Me.
Seated in any test, laid aside any stressor, blocked by a wall of most threatening construct, being a friend to yourself begins here. We have that to guide us and will never ever have to ask again, “Where do I start?” We never will lose ourselves to the confusions around us of looking for our home; our point of reference and direction. There is immense usefulness in this.
Question: How has this starting point helped to reorient you, to decrease negative climax and increase presence in your life? How has starting with Me been friendly and/or how is/will be starting with Me be friendly? Please break it down and tell us your story.
Self-Care Tip: Start with Me to start being a friend to yourself.
- Thought No. 2 on The Big Change: Stress (isahabahab.wordpress.com)
- If You Love Me, Give Me Less But Give To Me Bigger and Better (friendtoyourself.com)
- Every relationship needs an accelerator, and a brake (thornblanket.wordpress.com)
- Know Your Enemy – The Stress Response (drbenitaswartout.com)
- Life’s StReSsOrS And How I Put Personal Medicine To Work (pamhi.wordpress.com)