click here to view –> Be A Friend To Yourself.
You may remember our wonderful guest post by PTSD survivor and advocate, Michele Rosenthal.
Ms. Rosenthal generously asked me to also post on her blog site. Pretty fun, huh. So here’s the link if you’d like to take a gander over.
Thank you so much Ms. Rosenthal for this opportunity to share space. Keep on folks.
To view post, click above on “Be a friend to yourself.”
- PTSD & Deception = backward progress (chrissyadventures.wordpress.com)
- 1/3 Of Cancer Survivors Experience PTSD, Study Suggests (huffingtonpost.com)
- PTSD Across The Pond (pinkbananaworld.com)
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (chrissyadventures.wordpress.com)
- Understanding the biology of PTSD (medicalxpress.com)
- PTSD In Dogs, Ctd (pinkbananaworld.com)
Not sure where the link is here. I’d like to gander over, but how?
Wishing you and all a very blessed Christmas season.
whoops. sorry didn’t make that too clear. happy to hear the snark in your voice again though ;). happy Christmas luv.
ahem. you’re right. what was i thinking.
Pingback: I’ve been republished :) « Adventures's Blog